Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

My good friend Elaine Bradley and I talked about the soccer team the other day. We talked about fear, heart and courage. She was interviewed on channel 5 for the programming after the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints conference for her role in the band Neon Trees. She has some great advice that I'd like to share - interview. Have the courage to do the right things no matter how scared you are. Secondly, you never know who you are going to meet and how they are going to influence your life.

How do you want to be remembered?

I'm sure my brother had no idea that his influence was going to change Elaine's life. Imagine if he didn't have the courage to invite her to come to Provo and play in a band in front of very judgmental people.

No comments:

Post a Comment